My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Just Heavenly

In New York City's war on crime, the worst criminal offenders are pursued by the detectives of the Major Case Squad. These are their stories.-Law and Order: Criminal Intent

My mother used to get so pissed at me because I was a pathological liar. I would lie about anything and everything and then lie about lying pathologically. Now that I’m older I can see how that was. I sincerely apologize Peg.

I’m a big fat liar. Mostly it’s those times when I want my alone time. I live alone, but I’m only home alone enough to enjoy Everybody Loves Raymond at 7:30 and then sleep.

I've lied a few times this week, but if I give you exact days then friends will know who I've been lying to-that's no fun. The best part about having different sets of friends is that they probably won’t encounter each other until a birthday, and then they’ll all be too drunk to remember. Or at least that’s the plan. You see I tell group A, that I have plans with group B. Then I tell group B, that I have plans with group A. Then I sit at Jane’s and watch episodes of Laguna Beach and seven hours of Law and Order: SVU or Criminal Intent.

Law and Order is my therapy, especially since I have no time for therapy anymore, I need something. I write and watch Law and Order and it makes me happy.

Brief digression: Vincent freaking D’Onofrio man. Some people (like my father and brother) can’t stand that Detective Goren knows everything, but my God, it’s my secret turn on. Sometimes, I even give up Desperate Housewives just to watch CI.

So now everyone knows that I will give up any day of the week for Law and Order. I’m addicted. It’s sad and pathetic really.

I love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlene said...

I too can watch one episode of Law and Order after the other, but don't mess with my hour with Desperate Housewives or you might get hurt!

8:52 AM  
Blogger LaLa said...

OHMYGOD. Vincent D'Onofrio is SO hot.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.