My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Gosh!

Vivian Jaffe: Passive Aggressive?
Brad Stand: Shut up!
Bernard Jaffe: Aggressive Aggressive-I Heart Huckabees


Writing out of anger and hostility is a bit of a catch-22. One the one hand, you get out all of your anger and drama and damn, it makes for good reading. On the other hand, you will inevitably write about something that you will regret saying later.
So you instead sit and do breathing exercises with your eyes closed, thinking of things to come in 20 years and fighting off the urge to cry and/or run.

I want to complain and bitch right now like it’s nobody’s business, and I would if I could, but I can’t. Because this is the internet and people have google.

So let me be passive aggressive and cry later. Because, ladies and gentlemen, that’s what this wonderful life of mine is all about.

P.S. I'm in such a shitty mood I don't even mind the possibility of being dooced.
P.P.S. I retract the previous statement. I do mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.