In Which I Say Nothing
"Oh fool, fool fool"-Othello
- If you're lucky, you might get a post later
- I'm too hungover to write a coherent sentence
- This guy is awesome.
- I'm watching Napoleon Dynamite at work.
- Yes people at work know this.
- I love dear friend Julie. From now on she is dfj.
- I contemplated writing about dear friend Pam and how much it sucks when after graduation everyone goes away. Maybe I still will.
- I still hate Bank of America.
- I love me some Women in Politics.
- I forgot to add in 104 that my hands are larger than the hands of most men, this includes my father.
- I met another female with hands my size last night.
- Oh I love Women in Politics thanks in large part to Liz.
- Damn I need to write.
- In 11th grade Honors English, we read Othello. Except I forgot to read it. And when our teacher asked us to pick out a line to read and give it's significance, I picked "Oh fool, fool, fool"
- I'm contemplating writing a song about my coworkers. It would be called "Everyday Feels Like Friday".
- The End.