My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

My First Drunk Post

  • I got my picture taken with someone who lives on mother fucking WISTERIA LANE! (If you don't know where that is, then whoa!)
  • I was thisclose to Diddy
  • I had about 150 mini quesadillas
  • I had about 10 glasses of wine
  • I have to be up at 7 AM tomorrow-Saturday!
  • someone stole my camera and got his picture taken with Vivica A. Fox. But I won't hate.
  • Did I mention WISTERIA LANE. And how I asked the person who lives there what's going to happen on Sunday night, because I'm mildly obsessed with Desperate Housewives...?
  • NIGHT!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

On all counts, you are a ROCK STAR!!!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Sub Girl said...

where were you?? awesome.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hey.....your camera got stolen but you managed to see a picture that was taken with it? Does that mean you got it back? Awesome!

People still like Diddy?

LOL

9:04 PM  
Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said...

I wish I'd read this before the whole synopsis of the weekend. Your drunken excitement here is adorable.

2:35 PM  
Blogger The Girl Who said...

Hello there! Can you delete my real name from my post up there? Am looking for a job and should someone google me, that bit keeps coming up!

Thanks,

M

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.