My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Other Side of the Hill

A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor ~Victor Hugo

A little mid day thought for you all….

A chocolate fountain is needed ASAP, but this is a daily thought.

I’m tempted to go to the Hart SOB because Fred Thompson is there. I’m not concerned with the fact that he’s a Republican, but he’s on FREAKING LAW AND ORDER! Holy shit, Law and Order people. John Roberts who??? Fred Thompson, he knows Dick Wolf-this means that Fred Thompson knows a genius.

I’m tempted to do the Peace Corps and/or Teach for America, but not until 2009, so I have time. But if you’ve done either, drop me a line.

Ted Kennedy is awesome.

I’m still thinking about the connections that Fred Thompson has, which includes Jesse L. Martin (even though they’re not on the same Law and Order, I’m sure they know each other).

I love a little mid day writing, it keeps my mind working. Seriously I think one day it may stop.

I’ve just discovered Amalah. Holy shit, what have I been missing.

Fred Thompson…Fred freaking Thompson.

I've decided that once a month I'm treating myself to a nice meal at a nice restaurant that's not Chipotle or Potbelly. This month it's IndeBleu, next month brunch for my birthday at Georgia Brown's.

George Bush's approval rating is at an all time low. I'm smiling.

My coworker got an ipod nano. It's the coolest thing ever. Or at least the coolest thing today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.