My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Random Ruminations

“Your mom goes to college”-Kip

I’ve just discovered television on my computer. I love my job. Now I can watch all the C-SPAN and CNN I want, also throw in some Laguna and My Super Sweet 16 for good measure. Oh wait, there’s also Law and Order, my true love.

In Madrid I had no problem with walking from Ventas to Sol-roughly 45 minutes each way. This in addition to walking from Ventas to my school near Avenida de Americas. But here, in the good ole US of A, I seriously contemplate walking from one side of Capitol Hill to the other. Like of course getting on at union station and changing lines to get to Capitol South, really makes sense. To those not from DC, check out a metro map-it’s the dumbest thought ever.

It’s almost September 8th. That means the premiere of The OC. That means more of hot Peter Gallagher.

Oh and one more time: I love My Super Sweet 16. On Sunday I flipped between that and the E! True Hollywood Story on Jessica and Ashlee Simpson. While on Martha’s Vineyard where it was a perfect day, thank you very much.

Last week Wombat (or Midwest-they’re both awesome so who cares) noted that I want to be a politician and suggested that I plant some intentionally juicy gossip to later deny. Fucking brilliant. But I suppose now that I’ve publicly admitted it, people will read it and think that it’s bullshit. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn’t.

Earlier we were listening to some Napoleon Dynamite quotes. I’m just mildly obsessed with that movie. I like movies with skills and large talons. If I really like you, I’ll catch you a delicious bass.

I discovered a new blog today: The Heart Tribute Super Fan Page. I kinda heart it.

I’ve been craving some serious chocolate today. Like for instance those chocolate covered macadamia nuts I inhaled. Today’s a good day for a chocolate fountain. Note to self, if I get married, get a chocolate fountain.

Now back to your regularly scheduled blogging and/or blog reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger mysterygirl! said...

awww... thanks! I'm glad to have your blog to read, too. :)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Boozie said...

I am so freaking addicted to Super Sweet 16. God, if I ever become a millionaire, my kids will so not talk to me like that.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.