My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Sleepiness Begets This...

So much for being "prolific". This is all you're gettin' today...

A middle-aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.
While on the operating table, she had a near death experience.
Seeing God, she asked, "Is my time up?"
God said, "No, you have another 43 years, two months and eight days
to
live."
Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a
face-lift, liposuction and a tummy tuck. Since she had so much more
time to live, she figured she might as well look nicer.
After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While
crossing the street on her way home, she was hit and killed by an
ambulance.
Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had
another 40 years? Why didn't you pull me out of the path of that
ambulance?"
God replied: "GirrLLLLLL..., I didn't even recognize you.

Oh wait, and this...cause babies are cool. And tonight Drinx with some really hot boys. Oh and lots of Bethesda-ness tomorrow...as in Taste of Bethesda and Trader Joe's and maybe Dunkin' Donuts.

8 Comments:

Blogger Wombat & Aspen said...

This gag should be told at the opening of every cosmetic surgery conference break-out session.

V Funny, Heather.

Happy Bethesda weekend to you.

Wombat

10:08 AM  
Blogger Sub Girl said...

you'll be in my 'hood! yay Bethesda.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I haven't had any good Bethesda time in months...I miss it. tear. And now that I've moved people try to tempt me to go to VA. Maybe one day, but definately not tomorrow

12:38 PM  
Blogger mysterygirl! said...

Hahaha. Very funny.

Have a great weekend!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Glad that my sleepiness could entertain you all...

3:59 PM  
Blogger The Girl Who said...

I am at an internet cafe in Brooklyn, and am drawing stares from others because I am giggling so loudly! That rocked!

4:27 PM  
Blogger The Girl Who said...

I am at an internet cafe in Brooklyn, and am drawing stares from others because I am giggling so loudly! That rocked!

4:28 PM  
Blogger The Girl Who said...

P.S. sorry for the double post, I was laughing so hard I couldn't control myself :)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.