My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

At Least My Name Isn't Michael Bolton

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."-Office Space

I'm watching Office Space. For the first time ever.
Point is, I miss college. I really really really miss college right now. Talk about an epiphany. How is it possible to miss something that you totally dreaded 60% of the time? I kind of want to take a midterm then funnel a beer and get caught underage in a fraternity bathroom, hiding with 10 other people.

Apparently I have lost my damn mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.