My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 28, 2005

BAWF

"Oh, wouldn't the world seem dull and flat with nothing whatever to grumble at? " ~W.S. Gilbert

Titanic: The Titanic DVD is coming out with a (wait for it) Alternate Ending. Which means that there is no ice berg and the boat doesn’t sink. Glad that Paramount can change history.
The hell?

Buses: Specifically the circulator. At first I loved that mother fucking red bus, now, not so much. Especially when there are about eight of them chilling at union station and yet all of the drivers are on a break. Break, my ass. Drive. Oh and the passengers, we’ve been waiting (in the cold rain no less) for about 20 minutes, in that time, I think that you should have checked out the little map, figured out your stop, and (gasp) figured out the fare. No need to make the driver wait for 30 more minutes, while you figure out how far K street goes. Oh and driver, GREEN MEANS GO.

Hangovers:
I still have a fucking hangover. This might be because I drank last night as well (two glasses of shiraz with a little water on the side-and the best camembert ever!). Then almost busted my ass in union station, because my shoes were slippery. Note to self; stop drinking! Tonight will be a brief hiatus, but there are a few beers, that could stand to be had in my fridge. Sunday will begin my detox. Seriously.

Eyeballs: I think my eyeballs may get stuck in the back of my head if I continue to roll my eyes this frequently. Note to all: no need to tell me something I’ve done wrong 18 times, I got it the first 17 times. And you need not need to speak to me like I'm an idiot. Thanks.

Friday. Man, FRI. DAY.

Read last week's Bitches Are Whack Fridays

8 Comments:

Blogger x said...

I think that an alternate ending to the Titanic is actually a good idea. It would start right after they board the ship and cut right to the credits.

Don't roll your eyes at me. ;)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

That's hysterical. I forgot to mention how absolutely terrible that movie was.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

hahaah that's a great idea libby. I would be down for it.

I mean come on, we all know the story, we've seen the movie...alternate ending.. Why-we all know what really happened. An alternate ending is like ha ha this could have happened but too bad it didn't.

Sheesh!

11:11 AM  
Blogger AJH said...

I had exactly the same thoughts when I saw that commercial. Here's my bigger question - haven't they made enough money off of that movie already. Just let it go.

11:53 AM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

Um...yeah...I'll need to get those TPS reports...

11:56 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

ummm...yeah I'm going to have to ask you to change something for the 140th time...thanks.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mabel said...

Yummm. Camambert. Please tell me it was baked...

And I'll say it again. I loved Titanic. I may very well be the only one alive who did. Can't wait for the new release.

http://mabelsmuse.typepad.com

1:44 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

I heard that the Titanic dvd has 4 hours of extra stuff. I already feel like I wasted half my life when I mistakenly saw it the first time. With the extra 4 hours, does anyone live that long?

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.