My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Blogged Down

Right now, sitting here, waiting for a 16 month old to start wailing, has been about the most free time I've had all week (it took me five days to learn of Jason and LC and I threw up in my mouth a little bit), which also means no time for blogging. Whatever will I do?
I never wrote about Happy Hour, except for, well this. But I promise, it was not nearly as frightening as I had thought it would be and no one turned out to be a serial killer. All is good. And DC Cookie is my chocolate martini friend. So, I thank you Kathryn, for calling my lazy ass out.
Work has been crazy and I fear that it will be this way for many years (I mean that literally). I spent most of Friday, banging my head with the telephone. I seriously do this on a regular basis.
Other than that, I've run a lot this weeke, been to two new restaurants, debated stalking a waiter at one of these restaurants (the Jury's still out on that one), gotten drunk at IndeBleu, and made plans for the birthday.
So I suppose, a semi-successful week.

Oh, and I also thought of evil things to do to the spawn of satan and to my ipod, which I may have to throw out the window if I have to listen to Dancing Queen, one more mother fucking time.

Maybe this week, I'll make my desk not look like the printer has thrown up on it and I will attempt to not eat an entire bag of Salt and Vinegar chips, as I've realized that my pantalones are a little snug (but I make no promises). Also, will debate whether or not to attend a party at a former crush's (I hate the word) house. Suggestions would be helpful.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

Could former crush become future crush all over again? Does former crush have a significant otra? If yes and no, then I say go. (I didn't mean for that last part to rhyme.)

Don't let me comment anymore. Make me do my work.

3:25 PM  
Blogger The Girl Who said...

I agree with Lizzie.. all depends on why he's a FORMER crush.. if he's bad news, like most of my formers are.. stay away! Salt and Vinegar chips..mmmm

9:53 PM  
Blogger allison said...

Jason and LC is just not right. It's just not right.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

My pleasure, Heather! It was great to meet you.

As for LC and Jason, seek out the positive: Stephen FINALLY getting a taste of his own medicine when he saw LC all over another guy. He looked sufficiently hurt.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Sub Girl said...

but Jason actually TALKS around LC! she gets him to speak!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.