My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Cause I'm Sure You Were Wondering

I’m sober. Completely and utterly sober. This is rare, let me enjoy my moment. Instead of being out, I’m perfectly content right now with my sobriety and watching Hitch and reading blogs. I love being alone; thus the reason for living alone for so long. Yes, I read blogs at 12:30 AM on a Friday. Yes, you can make fun of me about it.

I happened upon Tenleytown this evening, for my car and the quick trip to Hollywood Video (quick side note, now the fucking dvds are 3 for $30, what the hell??). It’s a whole ‘nother story, how I’ve been feeling about Tenleytown lately. But while there, I ran into a group of girls that I went to Spain with. We in Spain, were a cliquey bunch and as pretentious as it sounds, I was in the more “popular” group. Which right now, at this time in my life, sounds like the dumbest shit ever, but it’s true. I saw these girls and debated sprinting back down the metro, with hopes that they didn’t see me. But oh no, they sure as hell did, and pointed and looked shocked and everything. I looked like a fucking deer caught in the headlights. All I could do was this awkward and lame, waive thing. The whole reason I was awkward and didn’t want to talk, is because I have no reason to be in Tenleytown, not to mention no reason taking the AU shuttle. And hell yeah, I did.

I bought Hitch, found El Coche (which is how I affectionately refer to my car, I even say “hi baby, mommy missed you” when I get to it. Kidding. Ok, no I’m not) and then went to Johnny Rockets. And for the record the only reason I go to Johnny Rockets, is because they substitute real burgers for Boca Burgers. Went home, and proceeded to watch the WB Friday and felt my IQ drop about 50 points. Nothing will make you feel more painfully retarted and feeling badly for crappy actors, like watching Jenny Garth* (Kelly Taylor) on her stupid show along with special guest star…Jason Priestly (Brandon Walsh). Both are past their prime and all I could think while watching is-remember when Kelly was in the fire with the lesbian and Brandon wanted to be all protective, then she ended up kind of crazy, and back into the arms of Dylan? Shit, I’m old.

Then I went to bed, at the late hour of 8:45 PM. I woke up at midnight, wondering what day it was and where the hell I was.

Wait, maybe I’m not all too sober after all.

*If upon reading this, you have no idea who Kelly Taylor or Brandon Walsh are, then you are obviously 14 years old and if you're over the age of 14 and you still don't know, you'll be shot on sight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

Such a small world- I run through Tenleytown and right by AU all the time. There's a Johnny Rockets around there? Where?!

Don't worry- I won't make fun of you for reading blogs at 12:30am on a Friday night. I was doing the same thing ;-).

1:35 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

The Johnny Rockets is in Union station (there's also one in Georgetown). Glad to see that I'm not the only one reading blogs on a friday night.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sub Girl said...

guess what guys, i was reading blogs on Friday night as well. and i'm in tenleytown a lot, b/c F went to school there and lives there.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.