My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Day Before

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." ~Author Unknown

I woke up with a searing headache this morning and painful jaw ache. Maybe I should wear the night guard that cost $500 to produce.

I’ve had three miniature candy bars in the past two hours. Although one of which didn’t count, because it tasted like ass. I ate it, but it was gross and so I’ve determined that that particular miniature candy bar doesn’t count toward the calorie limit.

I should confess that yesterday I ate the vegetables out of roommate’s Chinese food and that after I finished off my tortilla chips, I started in on his, because I had to finish the amazing whole foods guacamole that I consumed in less than 24 hours.

I was late to work today, due to the mother fucking headache this morning. But seriously, I haven’t been on CP (colored people) time in a few weeks, so I wasn’t too concerned.

It’s raining. Again. Hurricane season blows.

Tomorrow night is the birthday party. I do not. Repeat, do not, want anything remotely close to my 21st birthday to occur to me tomorrow night. Which means no throwing up on cars, no continuous shots, no giving me a drink because my other beer is empty, no guess the shot where the shot ends up being (surprise) gin, no dinosaur throwing up noises, no puking, no spins, and no throwing up everything all day the day after including water.

And this; which I’ve stolen from Lorie (and she got it from here):

(take careful notice of the date of conception. It was a cold winter in upstate New York that year. Thankfully my parents went for a spring-May 1983-wedding. Yeah, do the math)

Your date of conception was on or about 2 February 1983.
You were born on a Wednesdayunder the astrological sign Scorpio.
Your Life path number is 3.

(Also take note of these qualities of a life path number of 3. They are all so fucking true.)

A truly gifted 3 possesses the most exceptional creative skills, normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavors.

It is usually easy for you to deal with problems because you can freely admit the existence of problems without letting them get you down

You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it. You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.

The 3 can be an enigma, for no apparent reason you may become moody and tend to retreat. Escapist tendencies are not uncommon with the 3 life path, and you find it very hard to settle into one place or one position

Your birth tree is
Walnut Tree, the Passion
Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.
There are 61 days till Christmas 2005!

8 Comments:

Blogger lorie said...

Oy, I was pretty much drunk for three days straight on the weekend of my 21st birthday. And on one of those days I was dressed as a Catholic schoolgirl. Um, yeah. This is probably a story for my own website.

ANYWAY. The point is/was, this behavior was WAY out of the ordinary for me. It's a wonder I didn't die of alcohol poisoning.

I hope your 22nd is tame, yet fun!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said...

I'm a 3 too!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

i think raiding each others food is exceptable if you've laid, dreamt about laying or lied about laying (or lied about plans to lay) your roommate and/or friend. even a remote sexual tension living in siberia would be okay.

otherwise you and your roomie are headed for a little Kashmir-style conflict over the kung pao.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I think that once the roomie learns that I've eaten his veggies, he might kill me, as I've already forgotten to empty the dishwasher...again. So if I don't post tomorrow, that's why.

For the record, I don't remember my 21st birthday or the day after. Just throwing up toast and having the people in my office buy me krispy kreme donuts, because greasy food makes a hangover better.

4:08 PM  
Blogger mysterygirl! said...

Mmmmm, Whole Foods guacamole (insert Homer Simpson rgghhhchrgrl sounds). It's worth any theft necessary to consume it.

Hope your birthday is fun-- I'm sure it will be a bit tamer!

4:10 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

"Maybe I should wear the night guard that cost $500 to produce."

I have one too and yet it stays in its cute little tan container. $500 well spent. I think I'd rather have the teeth molds used to make it. At least that would make for an interesting "art" piece.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Happy Birthday!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Sub Girl said...

happy barf-erm-birthday!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.