My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sibling Conversation

The following is a conversation I had with my brother G:

G: Hello? (Sounding oh so sleepy and as if he'd just woken up, at NOON )
Me: Hey are you sleeping?
G: Yes
Me:Ok well do me a favor, do you still have your netflix?
G: uhhh (frustrated) yes. What??
Me: Can you put Office Space in your queue and make a copy of it for me?
G: already did
Me: So what are you doing?
G: uhhhh Heather What do you want
Me: I want to talk to you, what's your problem, why are you mad at me?
G: BECAUSE I'M SLEEPING
Me: So you're going away this weekend?
G: yes!
Me: are you excited?
G: HEATHER what do you want??
Me: why won't you talk to me? Why are you mad at me?
G: I AM SLEEPING!!!!!
Me: ummmm but Mom said that you're mad at me for something else
G: Ahhhhh I'm hanging up on you now.
Phone: *click* dial tone….

Have I mentioned that of my three brothers, I can confirm that I annoy the shit out of two of them? My father's not too high on me either. Is it a male thing? Or maybe I'm just annoying when I call and want to talk and you're sleeping and/or in the hospital and/or talking to me from across the Atlantic and pissed about having to pay for that shit, and yet I am persistent and will try to make you talk to me anyway.

I'm such a joy and treasure to have around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

that's hilarious!

btw, my brother never gets up before 2 in the afternoon. must be a guy thing. he won't even pick up his phone when I call if it makes you feel any better.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

my oldest brother won't EVER talk to me, but...that's okay...i wouldn't talk to him, either!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.