My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Why?

Subtitled: My Second Drunk Post

  • Why am I drunk at 11:59 PM?
  • Why does IndeBleu make delicious drinks?
  • Why do I make friends with people that work at IndeBleu?
  • Why do I drink so any Ceaser's Melons?
  • Why do I quote Ceaser when I'm drunk?
  • Why is there track work between Judiciary Square and Rhode Island Avenue?
  • Why does it take so fucking long to get home from Foggy Bottom?
  • Why don't I take cabs? (wait easy answer to that one, because cabs in DC are retarted)
  • Why do I have to babysit tomorrow night?
  • Why am I drunk again?
  • Why am I infatuated with my best friend?
  • Why am I infatuated with my roommate? (wait, see IndeBleu)
  • Why am I soaking wet right now?
  • Why is there a Tammy?
  • Hell, why is there a Katrina and Rita for that matter?
  • Why are my Stuart Weitzman ballet flats soaking wet?
  • Why does it seem like the McDonalds in union station is the slowest place ever?
  • Why does George Steinbrenner pay so much for pitchers who can't pitch?
  • Why am I covered in mosquito bites?
  • Why are my mother and brother in Martha's Vineyard right now?
  • Why am I drunk? again?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rude Cactus said...

Better than being drunk at 11:59 AM, right?

2:04 PM  
Blogger The Girl Who said...

Did you ever figure out why you were soaking wet?

4:49 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I was soaking wet because it was pouring and my umbrella and I just weren't getting along.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.