My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 14, 2005

About a Monday

…I had an Instant messenger disgruntle argument with my roommate who told me to relax when I asked him politely through instant messenger if he would rather me send in the pepco bill. Relax. Because obviously you can tell the tone of my voice through IM. Apparently one can now feel snark through cyber space.

…My coworker told me that I look better and like I’m in a better place. That’s what losing seven lbs. does to you bitches. Not only was that a very nice comment, but just what I needed in replace of dealing with asshats all day everyday. For the record, by "asshats" I do not mean those that I work with but with the general population of planet earth.

...I almost forgot to mention, I too need to expand my blog horizons (a la Lizzie). It's not that I want to leave all you pretty people but how many times can I read about the Blinding Glare of the Obvious in one day (which, for the record, is about 347 times a day. yeah, whatever I'm a stalker). So give me ideas people...I need new material to feed off of, new people to stalk.

10 Comments:

Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said...

I'll give you a recommendation as long as I can make a request.

recommendation: northern-way.blogspot.com

request: tell us where you get your daily quotes. do you know them or look them up every day?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

IM = misunderstanding machine

One of the best things I've ever heard about that mode of communication. And I still use it every day.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

I can't make any blog recommendations because lately I've been poaching your commenters (holla, sharkbait!)

I got some good recommendations for mine but you'll notice by your site meter that it didn't slow down my visits to your blog! Old blog habits die hard... you can't teach an old blogger new tricks... you can lead a blogger to water but can't make her drink... wait, that last one doesn't really apply. I'm all out of cliches.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

oh, wait, I thought of one that I don't think I poached from you:

http://tovahivrit.blogspot.com/

She's into the same kind of stuff that we are. You know, like... tv and... stuff.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

Expanding horizons is good. Forgetting about the rest of us is bad!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mappy B said...

you can forget about me, i don't mind. my blog is boring anyway. :) a good way to find new blogs - check out google's www.blogsearch.google.com or www.nycbloggers.com. if i find anything fun, i'll pass it along.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

PLD: ahhh, disclosing that info would be like disclosing what's in the secret sauce of a Big Mac. But you're not the first person to ask, I'll divulge soon. And thanks for the recommendation

Kathryn: I completely agree.

Lizzie: hahaha...good cliches, nice try. Oh, good, I like people who are into t.v. and stuff. We're such well rounded individuals.

Rude Cactus: It's kind of hard to forget about you, but mostly I like you because Mia is so freaking cute.

Mappy B: thanks for the recommendations as well. I really need to 'get out there' and find new people. But i promise not to leave the others behind.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

You are too much, I love it.

So you will be attending the Nov 30 festivities?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Sharkbait: Oh yes I will be there Nov. 30th. We'll chill and chat (and be drunk) then.

12:58 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Stalk me, stalk me!

Um wait a minute... Oops. ;-)

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.