My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Conspiracy Theory

*the following has been said, by actual people (not me). I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

“This whole thing with Cheney’s staffer is just a cover up for something much bigger. It’s like a magician ‘see my hand, see my hand. You’re not watching what’s going on behind my back.’ Next thing you know, all blacks will be sent back. Y’all better stay on the right side of the Mason-Dixon line.”

“We’re south of the Mason-Dixon line right now”

“See, you better move on up. Don’t worry, I’ll sneak you across. I’ll be like Harriet Tubman. Let me see if I can get myself a shot gun…You laugh now, but wait, you’ll see. Next thing you know, George Bush will be King ‘Oh, I’ve just made a few minor changes to the constitution’. You’ll see. Blacks sent back and George Bush will be King.”

and later...(in Georgia Browns, which is the happiest place on earth)

"Where are all the black people?"

"What are you talking about?"

"We're going to end up extinct. People won't know what happened to us"

"OOh we'll be on National Geographic"

"I thought you said, that we're going to be enslaved and we're going to be extinct?"

"They'll enslave us and we'll be forced to mate with each other, that's how they'll keep us around. But only for work purposes. You'll see"

6 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Georgia Browns is the happiest place on earth when compared with B. Smiths.

10:43 AM  
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

Interesting views. Interesting choices to quote.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I-66: I looooove Georgia Brown's anywhere there is a buffet and a meal is the happiest place on earth to me.

Nosthegametoo: When all of this was said, all I could do was laugh and roll my eyes. It was just entertaining to me that this person, just came up with all of this out of nowhere. I had to keep myself from saying "what the fuck?" out loud. I doubt the person who said all of this, was completely serious.

11:58 AM  
Blogger RitMeyer said...

I didn't know you hung out with Kanye West!?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Rit: HA! that would be awesome. Sadly the culprit of these VERY SARCASTIC comments is my Aunt.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Sub Girl said...

your aunt is too funny!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.