My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Shared Pain*

"Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train. Are you going sixty miles an hour or is the train going sixty miles an hour and you're just sitting still?"-J Paul Getty

LK: yeah i mean work is work
LK: i really have no complaints except that being hung over in work clothes and trying to do work sucks
LK: you can't "skip" work like you could w/ class
LK: i feel like a robot like get up go to work
LK: everyday you know
HB: oh I know
LK: haha
HB: trust me I know
LK: but this is what everyone does
LK: unless you want to waitress or something and not eat
LK: well i guess you'd be fed
LK: but not have any nice clothes
LK: and no drinking money

*Holy prolific one batman! This is my 100th post. Ok I'm done with the whole blogging thing now. The end.
Yeah, you got a little hopeful just then didn't you...? Too bad.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sharkbait said...

No-you cannot stop. Not allowed. You cannot stop and then shop up Nov 30th...I mean who does that?! :-)

Hope your afternoon speeds by-as mine needs to! Argh!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Happy 100th!

gnjfhgfjghjn! (that was the sound coming out of a celebratory kazoo)

My dashboard says I have 102 posts (nanny nanny boo boo, I'm winning) but half are drafts that didn't make the cut (and considering what did make the cut you can imagine how bad they are).

What are you going to do for your blog's milestone? Are you going to take it for dinner? Are you going to buy it an iPod nano? You have to do something really special. Your little baby is growing up.

btw, I used 'snarky' in a post today because I liberally plagiarize you. It means bitchy, right?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Sharkbait: noo, I would never do that and who would do such a thing **ahem!**

Lizzie: Our babies have gotten so big! And you liberally plagiarize me? Nooo. And I would never ever liberally plagiarize you. Nope never.

4:32 PM  
Blogger wunelle said...

Happy 100th post! Time to look for a book deal!

5:20 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

Congrats on the 100th. Exciting isn't it? Just like the first time only not and plus 99 more.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

Happy 100th! You definitely can't stop now!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Working is a hard pill to swallow. Give it a few years..then you'll forget how bad it sucks and just get up every morning and go.

Something to look forward to! Bah!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said...

depends on where you waitress I guess.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.