My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tapeworm

I’m a god damn bottomless pit. I’ve just shoveled a mini snickers (ok bad heather), a stick of cheese, applesauce, and an apple into my mouth. And nothing. NOTHING. And once I blow this pop stand, there’s nothing standing between me and a mini key lime pie from Firehook. Now I’m watching Lindsay-I used to be a normal sized red head, now I’m an anorexic bottle blonde-Lohan’s new video and realizing that I could never be anorexic, lest I eat my own arm.

It’s gotta be a tapeworm. Either that or I’m pregnant. But since I want no part in either of those things, I hope that I find something to satiate this hunger, before my Chinese food at 8PM. Sadly JB doesn’t know what an hors devours is. It’s like the concept is foreign to her. Maybe I should say it in English. App-e-tiz-er.

*I finally saw Laguna today. And dammmmmmmn it was good. Now let's all hope that LC doesn't go back to Jason.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

"lest I eat my own arm"
hahahahahaha, you crack me up.

ok, I know I just said in my post that I'm a feminist, but I kinda secretly want Jason and LC to get back together. (I guess not so secretly now.) He's just so cute and he seems to really like her. Ugh, I obviously have issues.

6:00 PM  
Blogger green_canary said...

Ride the tide of the metabolism, girl. It's no lie that the minute you turn 25 it all goes to pot *looking sadly at tummy giggle, regrets eating KitKat*

6:14 PM  
Blogger Sub Girl said...

toy know how to tell if you've got tapeworm, though, hold a pencil and a bowl of warm water in front of your mouth. or something like that.

i knowww laguna was so good. lizzie, jason is such a dog though! but i think he cares about LC more than his other conquests.

9:18 AM  
Blogger darlin nikki said...

break out the heart worm!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I almost *gasp* felt sorry for Jason....(she says very sarcastically)...Or maybe I was feeling sorry for Talan because someone should have taken the mic out of his hands. If only Trey would stop wearing those ridiculous hats... he is delish.

I didn't even comment on the tapeworm! Oh... I know someone who once had a real tapeworm... I won't go into details... it wasn't pretty.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I will remain in opposition to Jason and LC getting back together, if he really liked her he wouldn't have kissed Jessica.

this whole tapeworm thing does not sound pretty. Today seems to be better though, considering it's 1:30 and I haven't eaten anything.

1:26 PM  
Blogger The Girl Who said...

Steven and LC or Steven and Kristen?

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.