My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

What a Turd

I was going to write a lovely sappy post about how much Sam and Rebecca-the kids that I babysit for-have grown up in the last few years. That is until an hour ago, while putting Sam to bed, I asked him if he wanted me to stay upstairs with him to 'snuggle'

"ummm no, but there's a chair in the hallway"

"A chair?"

"Yes, come look"

(my eyes roll. I can't help it. It just happens. I swear)

"oh, well there's usually a chair out here (in the dark cold hallway without any blankets or lights on or L&O: SVU to keep me company). But it's not here anymore. So come here"

"ok"

"You can sit here (at his desk, in the hard wooden chair, no light, just sitting and waiting for him to sleep). Or you can sit at the end of the bed. But be careful, I like to move my feet around when I sleep"

"fine."

(finally he's sleeping and my neck is sore from trying to maneuver myself around the giant Scooby's ass. I decide to 'quietly' sneak downstairs, because he's sleeping. I can hear him snoring. I swear I wasn't hearing things. I mange to make it to the bottom of the stairs)

"Heather (pronounced Hedder) I can hear you leaving, those stairs sure are squeaky. Can I come yell at you if I need some water?"

What a fucking booger. The worst part? I bet I made my babysitters do the same innane things and I bet they too, contemplated tossing me out the window. It's moments like right now 10:10PM on a saturday night, when I regret those times that I was a terror to my babysitters and made them run up and down stairs all night long or forced them to sit in the cold hallway. I am so so sorry.

3 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Haha I babysat this weekend too we're so cool!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Sub Girl said...

what a brat! you must have infinite patience.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

i too babysat this weekend. obviously that's what all the cool kids do!

and i also with i was nicer to my sitters, it would be so much easier for me now! :-)

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.