My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Who needs alcohol when you've got this?

Peg: I think I'm going to go to Martha's Vineyard tomorrow and then stay overnight

Me: oooh then we can have a party

G: yeah, we can have a party. You clean up the basement. Mom, you'd be really proud of the parties I throw.

Peg: Like that time I found all those beer cans in your room under your bed? And then up on the roof?

G: what cans?

Peg: that time you got mad at me for cleaning your room and I found all that beer...

G: That was last Christmas, and it wasn't from a party. That was from me, Eli, Jack and Jay.

Peg: And y'all had condoms...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

your mom handled that a lot better than mine would have.

(*briefly poking my head out of my self-imposed exile... can't stay away*)

7:20 PM  
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

The roof?

8:29 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Lizzie: I'm blocking you from my blog. Don't you have papers to write and finals to study for??

RC: apparently she found beer cans in the gutter. Which totally doesn't surprise me.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

You could have lied and said that it was Santa Claus that left it all on the roof.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Sub Girl said...

beer + roof sounds like a really dangerous combination! and yeah. your mom seemed pretty calm about that!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Erinn said...

lil garrett drinking??? gee...im old

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.