My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 09, 2005

BAWF: VI

"Oh, wouldn't the world seem dull and flat with nothing whatever to grumble at? " ~W.S. Gilbert

This week's reasons for why bitches are whack, is brought to you by the letter 'T' for Thankful. As in: Everytime that I get discouraged by work, I will be thankful that I have an excellent job, that thousands would be jealous of (I'm so not kidding my this) and thankful that I do not have to put up with this complacent pretentious bitch and her bullshit and complete disregard for her employees and the human race (as evidenced by her mere presence and that high pitch dolphin noise she makes when she's "singing". If that's what you call it.)

Have a lovely weekend. And maybe next week, I'll return a little nicer. But doubtful, very doubtful.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

nice is overrated.

6:45 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Heather you rule!

And I think I am going to rethink that nice thing I have going ;-)

10:10 AM  
Blogger TinaPoPo said...

When I saw those pics of her being hand fed (hand drank? How would you say that?) by one of her assistants, I about keeled over. Why hasn't anyone bitch slapped the sense into her?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Namaste said...

Wow.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

When I saw that picture I seriously gasped. HOLY. SHIT. And then almost instantly, I became thankful. Never will I complain again.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mappy B said...

I saw those posted on www.thesuperficial.com the other day too. Yeah. I mean, we all know that signing autographs can be exhausting, but really? Perhaps she is crippled with carpal tunnel from holding the pen, she can't grasp something larger. Like a cup. Or her ego.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.