My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas: Black and White


Moi

In the true spirit of Christmas, Peg
gives away our childhood to my five
year old cousin. This includes beloved
classics "Corduroy" and "No Roses for Harry".
Garrett and I cry and wonder if she'll sing
Frere Jacques to he as well. Gone is the
childhood. This will be a recurring theme
of the holiday. Bah humbug..

Debunking the myth:
we're black and that's fried chicken.
There's koolaid in the fridge
I wish I were kidding.


Is that Ryan Atwood (from The O.C.)? Why yes, I think that it is. Are those some hot fuzzy slippers? Why yes I think they are. Is that HB sitting on her ass at 5:30 PM? But of course. Because that my friends, is what VA.CA.TION. is all about.

Oh christmas tree.
G and Peg picked it out all by themselves. I was so proud.
You can't tell here, but all of the people ornaments are black; all except one that is. The little white baby in the cradle is from my first Christmas. Yeah...


G lovingly gives me the finger. That's the spirit. Look at that smile.
The little shit got a 3.7 last semester.


So that there is Christmas in a nutshell. Food and my family and also a lovely Christmas gift that I cannot speak of. But let me tell you, it's the gift that'll keep on giving.
I really enjoy being elusive. It's fun.

5 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

Kool-Aid....I loves me some of that. I was raised on Kool-Aid. It is so jacked full of sugar. Yummy.

Looks like your Christmas was very merry.

(On a side note, have you read that Ryan Atwood/Benjamin McKenzie is GAY? Because I have read that and I think I believe it. What are your thoughts?)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Gay?? NOOOOOOO.

5:57 PM  
Blogger wunelle said...

That self-portrait is ART. But so are the fuzzy slippers...

Still the burning question: who will replace Sam Watterston?

7:54 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

I'm not commenting on this post again. I already did 2 days ago.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Wunelle: Art, HA! I just like the black and white because it doesn't make me look so terrible. I'm still upset about Sam Waterston and I have no clue who will replace him. How do you replace Jack McCoy??

Bone: 'blove' is posting on the same post in two days because the original post has been deleted

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.