My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 30, 2005

I need to go back to work

I just sent the following email...

Ok this is so sad, last night I was up until 5 AM watching My Fair Brady, because I just had to know what happens with Chris and Adrian. I've lost my mind...But damn these fuzzy slippers rock.

Ok now even sadder, I'm sitting here watching America's Next Top Model when I realized Law and Order SVU is on ALL DAY and ran over to the television, knocking down the computer tower to get to the television.

On that note, I'm going to get dressed and go to FRIENDLY'S. Can you feel my excitement today??


Jesus lord almighty, I need to leave my mother's house. But seriously An entire day of Law and Order: SVU and CI. This is like my dream come true. It's like Christmas times 47. This is how I'll feel on my wedding day, excited and happy and in awe, but then it will be over all too soon. It really needs to be Tuesday, and very soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sharkbait said...

I am so jealous you don't even know.

I cannot put it into words.

Looking forward to 2 pm when I can go home and cozy up to some law and order.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Law & Order and CSI is just like your wedding day? Awesome TV, or shitty wedding?

11:18 AM  
Anonymous boozie said...

What happened on My Fair Brady??? I started to watch it and then I never knew when it was on.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said...

Don't knock it. Until Starbucks came out w/ Java Chip, Friendly's had the market on coffee ice cream w/ chocolate chips.

mmmmm.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Namaste said...

Lord, girl. Tape 'em for me!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Sharkie: yeah, you should be jealous ;-)

Armaedes: Awesome TV. We'll see how the wedding goes.

Boozie: it's still on. Adrianne and Chris got engaged.

PLD: I looooooove friendly's.

Namaste: it'll be on all day tomorrow as well if that helps.

3:25 PM  
Blogger cassafrass said...

Um, I can honestly say that I was right there with you on the law and order marathon when I was visiting my parents for Christmas. I honestly almost got in a fight with my brother because after hour 20 or so, he wanted to change the channel.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.