My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Little Miss Bitter Pants

I find myself in a strange mood. I'm in a good mood. Things are (semi) looking up and I'm going to Europe sooner than expected. All good things. And yet, I'm sitting here seething and being a bitter bitch who reads one of her favorite blogs and contemplates leaving an anonymous message*: "Get over yourself. My god." Yes, I would do that and I suppose being elusive once again is only going to make me look like an even more bitter bitch. I get in these eye rolling, fits where I am angry at someone for some unknown reason about NOTHING. Is it jealousy induced? Is it the OC: Season Two? Is it just general malice that seems to afflict me constantly? Or perhaps the whole New Year, new you, bullshit that comes up after Christmas (or maybe that's just me)? Whatever it is, I doubt leaving anonymous comments will make me feel better. And for the record, no I didn't leave a nasty comment, I only thought about it and now I'm blogging about it.




*just so y'all know, I have never once done so, but I've thought long and hard about it. I've said it once and I'll say it again: I'm just a mean bitter girl.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger MKD said...

Bitch.

Is that better?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

I did hear that a few bloggers choose to leave mean anon comments on purpose...you aren't the only one who thinks that way....

At least you're not mean enough to act on it.

Besides, I refuse to believe you are as mean as you claim. No sireee.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

So..what was it that made you feel this way??

4:24 PM  
Blogger the belligerent intellectual said...

How about, as an anonymous Christmas gift, I get over MYself as a way of making you feel better. (Except I didn't want to post this anonymously because then you wouldn't know that it was me doing it for you.)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

MKD: I can always count on you to make me feel better. So, yes, thank you.

Sharkie: oh dear girl, yes I can be pretty mean as evidenced by this post.

Isabel: no clue, but I'm in a much better mood now that I've got an excessive amount of Indian food in me. I just think I'm PMSing or I'm just a bitch.

BI: Ha! thanks.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Namaste said...

gosh, i hope it wasn't me. but even if it was, i say comment anyway!

2:08 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Heather, more than once I have read a blog and thought "get the f&8ck over yourself." Just the fun of blogging you know?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Namaste: no it wasn't you, but if I ever have that thought while reading your blog, I'll definately say something.

Lisa: I completely agree. And it's not just in blogging, it's in real life as well. Sometimes you want to tell someone to 'shut the fuck up'; it's just as simple as that. You do it and then get over it.

11:05 AM  
Blogger melissa said...

I read an ex's blog just to torture myself. I have to try really, really hard not to make snide, malicious comments (anonymously, of course!) So far, so good.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.