This Isn't Education
*Subtitled: HB's Greatest Hits. But if I did have a greatest hits album, it would be titled
"This Isn't Education (It's History. It's Poetry)" . It's a take on my favorite passage from one of my all time favorite books. If you can name the book, then you have attained a new level of awesomeness.
Like most in their mid-20’s coming out with Greatest Hits albums (a la Britney Spears), I figured I would do the same.
Here are some oldies but goodies.
I should also say that after reading through stuff over the past five months, I realized that I might be one of the least entertaining people ever. To those of you that have stuck around, I thank you. For those of you who are just joining us, you can’t say I didn’t warn you. Because really, no one wants to relive there first year out of college, but whatever; I'll totally support your masochistic tendencies.
- It's all about me
- Alcohol isn't the only thing that puts a smile on my face
- Right up there with clowns and decapitation
- How to please me
- Contrary to popular belief, I do have friends
- "Jaded and Cynical"
- Touch the 'fro and die
- Eating is considered a hobby
- I used to have imaginary friends, this? is nothing
- It's our problem free, philosophy
- Misanthropy is a virtue