My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

You all are getting a present-update*

...just give me until saturday, you'll have it by sunday morning. Just in time for the big day(s).

For now, just sit back and enjoy...

I love keeping secrets.

::insert maniacal laugh here::

*update
You won't be getting a present because the present was typepad, but Sir Bone is not only witty, but he's also brilliant and now I won't have to shove my foot up blogger's ass. But now I'm a little sad because I was all looking forward to my new pretty typepad blog (http://nopasanada.typepad.com) but now I'll have to save my $5 a month for something important, like venti chai lattes. And my neverending quest to form my very own Coach store in my condo.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sub Girl said...

dying of suspense!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Rhinestone Cowgirl said...

Slow day at work today??

7:57 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

murr. & MURR.



and scene.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Tanisha said...

evil bitch!! Lol!!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Mappy B said...

i love presents! yeah! i'll have to check up on your site from my trip!

8:26 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

You tease!

Will you give me a discount at your Coach store?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

So much for that present...lo siento amigos.

Lisa: umm totally, though it will be my private collection, I'm a firm believer that sharing means caring.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

ooh, the typepad one is pretty! I want a new blog for myself for Christmas now.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I know right! the typepad one is pink and cute and doesn't have my name in the url. And now that I've seen it and I have a 30 day typepad trial, I really want to keep it. It's like seeing a cute puppy, you want it so bad and even though it will cost money, it's just too cute not to have and you'll take extra special care of it and love it.

I'm obsessed...

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.