My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Because I can and it's Friday


I just received my first “rejection letter”. I put that in quotes, because it was a rather pseudo-rejection letter.

To make myself feel better, I settled on Five Guys for dinner with one of my favorite people and ate some pudding.

Then I decided to watch episode 456 of Made and an episode of There and Back. While doing so, I silently mocked a girl with alopecia in the former, and that Ashley Parker Angel looks like a girl in the latter.

While watching such stellar television, I chomped on a cup of ice. It has been determined that my ice love means that I'm sexually frustrated. I then sit and think to myself "now, when was the last time that I got any...?" Determine that if I have to think on that like I'm solving the value of X, then that's a problem.

Afterwards, there was free dessert (!) to waste my calories on. As those departing the meeting left, one exclaimed: “Let’s hurry up and get out of the way, so that the cleaning people can get in and clean up. And so that the interns and lowly staffers can get in. Look we left you some dessert”

“did he just call us lowly staffers?”

“no, I think he first started with interns”

No Pasa Nada: it really means “a whole lotta nothing”

And I’m out.

P.S. yes, my planner and my wallet match. If you must know, that's Franklin Covey and Coach respectively.

p.p.s. my ass looks good in my jeans and I've lost 7lbs. wooot.

p.p.p.s. I do have some pseudo-good news, but let me lament in my rejection.

p.p.p.p.s. bitches.

14 Comments:

Blogger Mappy B said...

great job on the 7 lbs! fantastic.

i'm so in love with my covey planner, but it's so dang heavy.

i must admit, i clicked on the five guys link to see if there was one by where i'm getting my hair done.

share the good news when you can!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

the good news, isn't really *good* news as much as it is, I need to stop bitching.

So I suppose, good news for all, no more complaining. Starting monday.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

My planner is yellow and plastic and it says NUEA (our union name) on it and it's the one we get free for teacher "appreciation" week.

May I ask, what kind of jeans are you wearing? I'm a denim fanatic. I wore my Joe's Jeans today, and because I've lost some weight, they look pretty good. They are good ass jeans if you are in the market for ass jeans. They are called "The Muse" but I've heard "The Honey" makes your ass look even better.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Gap Curvy Fits.
the last thing I need are jeans to make my ass look larger or more apparent...yeah right.
But apparently, there is a store that sells Joe Jeans down the street from me, so I'll have to check them out.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

Do check out the store with the Joe's jeans. if you've enver bought premium denim before, you might experience sticker shock at first, but i assure you it won't cost more than your coach wallet. Well, it might, but as hot as that wallet is, it can't do for your purse what a good pair of premium denim can do for your ass.
Did I tell you how jealous I am that you and lizzie went out for drinks last night? Maybe I need to look for some chicago bloggers.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Namaste said...

oh HB...you make me laugh...

7:06 PM  
Blogger darlin nikki said...

Hmm, Covey and Coach, that could be the makings of a really bad/excellent sitcom.

I love that if I said Covey's running my life, you'd understand ;)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Big J said...

what do YOU know about Five Guys? Give my a large cheeseburger and a brown bag of fries and I'm good for the rest of the day...

10:29 PM  
Blogger wunelle said...

Funny, my ass in my jeans just looks like a whole lotta ass. (::Looking side to side::) I must be doing something wrong...

3:16 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

I too am in love with the Gap Curvy Fit. I discovered them last November and you can't get them off of me.

They're perfect for a girl with a figure. And they definately help the ass out for sure.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Seriously. You had me at Five Guys (mmmm. fries + peanut oil = makes mama happy.)

I then wanted to beat you down for the losing 7 pounds thing. No woman I'm friends with should mention weight loss and Five Guys in the same post. That just isn't right.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

You crack me up I love it.

And I miss you and sorry I missed last week. I am back in VA...for the time being at this point.

10:12 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

I think we should still get to hear the good news. Boooooo. bitch.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

I remember reading (back in high school) that eating ice meant you were sexually frustrated. It made me laugh because my best friend's Grandma used to eat a tray of ice every nice. I guess even when you're old you need some good lovin'.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.