My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Everyone say 'What Up' to Pam...

subtitled: Babyjewels may hate you, but she looooves me; sucka!

Edit to Add: Thought for the day...

Does anyone else get their W2s back and see how much they've made for the year. Then sit back and think "huh, so where did that many many thousand dollars go???" Then, sit there frustrated and remember the $85 spent at MAC and the fact that going to Trader Joe's three times a week, might be a serious problem oh and the random trips to Whole Foods and the very necessary gym membership. When I have this problem, I quietly bang my head on the desk thinking how I must learn to budget. Hello, My name is Heather B and I am a dumbass who spends way too much on groceries and make up.


HOLY motherfucker.

I went into a 10 AM meeting and when I got out, this was here.

It’s so pretty and lovely and Pam Greer is even on it. And I LOVE IT.

So everyone can come and look and tell me how awesome the new design is and then go over and thank the very awesome BabyJewels for doing this for me. Seriously, it's hard not to love someone who enjoys toilet humor and can do this.

And it also keeps me from having to write anything substantial today, because no one will give a shit what I write they’ll just be too busy thinking about how AWESOME my new blog is.

18 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Niiiiice.

I can dig it.

11:10 AM  
Blogger blake said...

Oh My God, I love it...

11:29 AM  
Anonymous MappyB said...

love it. i wish i could change mine, how clever is that design?! how do people do that?!?! it amazes me. :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger ejtakeslife said...

HOT. Just... HOT.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

the new site is rockin' girlie!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said...

attagirl Baby Jewels! That design stuff is pretty much magic to me.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

VERY HAWT...I love it.

Very Heather B. Perfect.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

I love it! I'm jealous - I want one too.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Neil said...

This looks great!

2:51 PM  
Blogger ocg said...

I have blog envy...

Very very very nice, H.B.

Did I mention how much I love it?!?!

3:21 PM  
Blogger wunelle said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

4:05 PM  
Blogger darlin nikki said...

heck yea! what up!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous stephanie said...

love it... very, very fun! :-)

1:08 AM  
Blogger Namaste said...

awesome!

9:09 AM  
Blogger TinaPoPo said...

It looks AWESOME. Very nice. Sucka.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

It's so freaking pretty. I promise to stop obsessing about it by tomorrow. But really, it's soooo pretty!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous lorie said...

very awesome! I love it. :)

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so true. and the dean and deluca trips on the way home through georgetown-- good exercise, bad budget. meep!
-tanya

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.