My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Heather Full of Blah

Oh it’s just one of those days. A day followed by the wonderful JB’s birthday and night four of HB sleep watch. In which HB gets about four hours of sleep per night. A day where I have been irritated by multiple things like scheduling difficulties and I am left feeling like a pain in the ass, when in reality I am not. My irritability of the day has led me to roll my eyes multiple times about others sheer amount of narcissism and claims as to how wonderful they are. While part of me is a huge bitch; the other part of me may very well be jealous that others are able to display some sort of confidence in themselves and I sit and stew and wonder why I let others walk all over me. But fear not, I have a newly acquired membership to WSC and tomorrow night begins my restaurant week weekend with DC Coast and then Zengo (for churros and chocolate) on Sunday evening. I’ll even do yoga on Saturday and pilates on Sunday. Here’s to hoping that the gym kicks my unmotivated, procrastinating, super bitch ass, into gear again; lest I blow up on some poor undeserving soul because I didn’t have my third cup of coffee. Oh, and please feel free to berate me because of a power outage in California. Obviously that is my fault.

Also, word around town is that it's national de-lurking week. Obviously I beg you to de-lurk all the time, so you know, do what you will. But this time, I shall step it up a bit a la Boozie, ask me a question. Anything your little heart desires. Go on, do it. I dare ya. I'm going to sleep...or more coffee...mmmm. Folgers.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Jen said...

delurking. thanks for writing :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Jen: thank you for getting the ball rolling. And you're welcome (I think)

6:21 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

Folgers? Boo. What kind of American are you? Drink Columbian coffee.

11:06 PM  
Blogger green_canary said...

I used to go to the gym, but I found it only made my more bitter so I stopped. Now I eat chocolate and watch Veronica Mars and everything's hunky dorey :-)

11:14 PM  
Blogger Namaste said...

HB--you're wonderful. no berating allowed---from self or otherwise!

12:55 AM  
Blogger darlin nikki said...

mmm, churros, chocolate, and coffee, now that might be my new kryptonite!

10:35 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Heather we got to get you some GOOD coffee gf! How about Zabar's Blend? Or Trader Joe's or something besides grocery store bought stuff.

OK, I'm a coffee snob, so sue me ;-)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

MKD: How about Dunkin Donuts? Now that shit is good

GC: ooh good plan. Last night I was contemplating a White Pizza diet, which would be awesome.

Nam: Have I mentioned that I heart you??

Darlin Nikki: Churros con chocolate is the best thing ever. Even better at 5:45 AM while waiting for the Madrid metro to open.

LisaB: In all honesty, I drink a lot of starbucks. Either that or Dunkin Donuts, which is my true love.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

If I'm not a lurker, can I still comment?

Let me know.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Bone: Only you are banned from commenting. Ever.

Ok I'm kidding!! Come back, come back!!

3:31 PM  
Blogger wunelle said...

Mmmmmm. Chocolate. All that stuff and my eye stops at GC's mention of chocolate and cannot be made to move on. Did anyone say anything interesting after that?

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.