My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I haven't played 'tag' since 1998

4 jobs I've had

Girl Scout camp counselor (kitchen and lifegaurd)
Hostess at Houlihan’s in Crossgates mall
Waitress at an assisted living facility
Hill Intern (House and Senate)

4 movies I'd watch over and over

Garden State
I Heart Huckabees
Bridget Jones’ Diary
Old School

4 place I have lived

Albany, NY
Washington, DC
Madrid, Spain
Martha’s Vineyard, MA (ok, I never actually lived there, but my mother has a house there and I didn't have a fourth for the list, so technically I could say I live there. But then I would have to say I technically have lived in Butler, AL)

4 TV shows I love

Law & Order (the original)
Law & Order SVU
Law & Order Criminal Intent
House

4 places I've been on vacation

Mallorca, Spain (my mom, brother and I went to Mallorca in the spring and it was full of British people. And they couldn't figure out why weren't somewhere warmer, like Cozumel)
Marrakech/Fez/Casablanca, Morocco
Rome, Italy
Las Vegas, NV (I've been to Vegas 6 times and haven't been back since I turned 21. Though I have drank and gambled while there, it just has never been legally)

4 favorite foods

Cheese (manchengo, brie, cabot chedder...whatever, I LOVE cheese)
Pizza
Grilled Salmon
Tortilla Espanola (I freaking love tortilla. Like I could eat it all day everyday and the thought that I can't have it anymore ie the homemade version, kills me. Look, see dead now)

4 places I'd rather be right now

My bed
My mom’s house
Martha’s Vineyard
Madrid

4 websites I visit daily

Blogger
People
Orbitz
Bank of America (ok that’s a lie, I only check my bank account on pay days, because then it won’t look so paltry)
Gmail

4 bloggers who are now IT!

Ummm anyone else who has nothing to write about today is more than welcome to do this in my comments section or on their own blog.


*Just so y'all know, this is my first tag. And finally I feel like I'm bloved...

6 Comments:

Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Zzzzzz . . . .

Monday is Down With Tags day, this I promise you! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

And this is why I hate tags. Though I've never been tagged, I kind of want to sleep through this post as well. Maybe I'll delete it...

1:42 PM  
Anonymous MappyB said...

Don't delete it, it's fun, and something different for you. I will be tagged by you tomorrow!
I agree with you completely on the CHEESE love. OH my gosh. At one point, my doctor thought I was allergic to cheese, and I was like, 'Just shoot me.' No really, if I can't eat cheese, why would I want to live! :) Good news though, not allergic! I can live now. And eat cheese....

1:54 PM  
Blogger Diet Coke of Evil said...

Manchego cheese is my favorite type of cheese too! None of my friends here quite understand the glory of a baguette with slices of fresh manchego.

Also, when I read your movie list I immediately felt stupid for having forgotten Garden State and Old School.

Nice taste!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Tanisha said...

I'm jealous you went to Morocco. I need to go to N. Africa and S. Africa for next trip and then go to Israel...
I said no sucka!! Oy vey, you are so killin me.. I love it!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

You are beloved.

So, I love that you love Law & Order. We love it at our house to. But we call the original one "Law & Order, Straight Up"...

(we're so funny at my house...)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.