My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Let it Be Known

That...

a) I am totally reneging on my previous post
b) From now on I will only be going to the gym in the morning. Life is so much nicer at 5:20 AM
c) I have a great ability to make things about me, even when they have nothing to do with me. I think they call that narcissism.
d) that I don’t think narcissism is a problem. I actually kind of like it.
e) I look thinner.
f) I call people ‘dude’ and ‘bitches’ way too much. I should probably look into stopping. Or not.
g) I'm taking a break from blogging. And by break I mean until Wednesday.
h) The reason for the break is because tomorrow I must deal with the DMV and if I write about it, you will have to feel my wrath.
i) I abhor. ABHOR, the DMV.
j) I really need someone to tell me something happy. Anyone, anyone...Bueller.

5 Comments:

Blogger MKD said...

This always cheers me up: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lilkim/howmanylicks.html

8:20 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Blog breaks can be a good thing. As long as they are very, very SHORT.

And my sympathies on the DMV, they are a grumpy bunch of folks who need serious attitude adjustments.

9:22 AM  
Blogger darlin nikki said...

i used to love going to the gym in the early morning, catch the sun rise and actually feel woken up for the day. but i also love to stay up late and that totally won out.

we'll see u soooon! ;)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

I love how your "break" is just until Wednesday!!

Good luck with the DMV. It seems like they make up their own rules as they go. I hate that.

Something happy? How do you like knowing that I ate a half pint of ice cream last night? That's *happy* for me!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Diet Coke of Evil said...

Are you finally switching over to become a true DCite? If so, Congrats! The DMV always sucks (I went in VA and found out that I didn't have all the forms), but I'm hoping your experience is painless.

Also, I never even like to know what 520am LOOKS like, unless I'm catching a flight to an exotic locale.

Something happy? I've got nuthin' after the Alito news.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.