My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Tell me a story

Peg used to tell me a story every night before bed; my favorite being the one about the day she almost drowned and then went home and got hit by a car. I’ve been bored lately. Bored crazy in everything that I do, though nothing is actually wrong. I wish there was some tangible reason for why I am so bored and full of pity for myself. Yeah, I’ve been going to the gym, but of course it takes 21 days for something to become habit. So give me 14 more days, and maybe I’ll be in the best mood ever. But until then, it’s nothing. Just me and a whole bunch of bullshit. I need someone to tell me a story. Something good, bad anything. Because, I feel like I’m fresh out. The only story I have now involves a giant sized man in Bank of America who didn’t know who Brad and Angelina were. The other story should be good, but it’s bad because it’s disappointing and unexpected, but mostly really disappointing. Now I’m not only disappointed, I’m annoyed and on the verge of tears about something that most wouldn’t be crying about. But alas I am very close to tears. And well, this just sucks. Really fucking sucks.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.opendiary.com/entryview.asp?authorcode=D564669&entry=10065&mode=

6:47 PM  
Blogger MemeStream said...

actually, that link should have been left on your previous post. Better suited.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Oh my gosh...look at me looking at your site from work. The spell has been lifted.

Sorry you are bored.

And does it really take that long to form a habit??

8:06 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I never knew it took that long to form a habit. Phooey.

You'll be fine, it's just a momentary THING you know? Well I know anyhoo!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Sorry, but I can't help you out. I come here to your site as a cure for my own boredom.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

I'm always on the verge of tears over something that most wouldn't be crying about. Like my cell phone not working. Or the opening chord to a really great rock song. Or being low on one of the 8,000,000 aveda products in my bathroom. If you want a good story, you should look at my most previous post. the first part of it isn't so good, but there's 3 foot-in-my-mouth moments on there that are pretty good stuff. it should cheer you up for a good 2 minutes. hope you're better today.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.