My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

McPleaseStopTalking

“Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.”*-Meredith Grey

There are people that I sincerely just don’t like. For one reason or another, I find these individuals annoying and wouldn’t be too upset if they were to move to Kazakhstan. In fact, I’d give them a fuzzy wool hat with ear flaps to keep them warm during the cold eastern European winters. Bon Voyage amigo!

That said, someone has been irking me since last night. To the point where I’ve been thinking about how much I vehemently dislike her (Not as much as this line cutting dumbass, who doesn’t know how to count votes. But I’m not bitter.), that I feel the need to dedicate an entire post to her. Not only for my own enjoyment of kicking some anorexic looking whore while she’s down, but also because it is imperative that I find out whether or not others feel the same. Am I alone in my detest for this woman or are there others out there who feel like she should be put to death.

I suppose I should let you all in on who the culprit is: Meredith-fucking-Grey. I can’t stand her and I wish I could like her and cheer for her to get into Patrick Dempsey’s pants, but I just can’t. I mean the mere thought of she who cannot be named, lest you want me to go into a long tirade about why people should eat and be less whiney-puts me into- well- a long tirade. The thing is that I can watch those around her. Oooh the Izzy, Alex saga continues. Thankfully George doesn’t have syphilis this time! Addison has poison oak on her cooch, poor thing. And the list goes on and on. But with Meredith, well we’ll put it this way. Remember, during the Code Black episode, when the surgeon tells her that when people blow up, it’s referred to as “pink mist”? Well, I was kind of hoping that the ever anemic Dr. Grey, would turn into pink mist. I detest her.

When I’m drunk and watching her whine about her karma or some such shit, I yell at her to eat a god damn sandwich! Just like that. But with more of a shout and less of me pounding my fingers into the keyboard. Every week, I think that maybe I could learn to like her more, you know, give her a spin if you will; instead of focusing on just those around her. It never fails, that week after week, she makes me want to gouge my eyes out. So what if I tend to be made to feel that way by a lot of people. The point is that she irks me. And really she shouldn’t because, HELLO! She’s not a real person. God, this isn’t going anywhere. I mean I could spend the next 12 hours writing about how much I dislike her, but it won’t get me anywhere. She won’t just go away. And technically, if she was mysteriously kidnapped by a disgruntle former patient, never to be seen again until November sweeps, then that would kind of ruin the show. And I like the show. I need more George and Dr. Bailey in my life.

Oh and McDreamy, if you ever get sick of lusting after stringy haired women who constantly pout and only have the ability to speak in a whine or really hyper fast; then give me a call.


*That quote is one that I still make fun of. “Pick me. Love me.” Gag me.

14 Comments:

Blogger Diet Coke of Evil said...

I have to admit that I don't watch the show. I have heard though, that a person would never want to be a patient at that hospital, what with all the focus on the doctors/interns having sex with each other and everything. But! I will also admit that the actress is totally anorexic and disgusting looking! I mean, she is 5'7" and weighs ONE HUNDRED POUNDS. She says she eats 3,000 calories a day but can't gain weight. BULL-S*IT is what I say to that! Gross gross gross gross.

12:37 PM  
Blogger a.nort said...

This is the one show that i HAVE to watch every week. But yeah, Meredith...sheesh. In my opinion, the one weak link in an otherwise GREAT cast. (and i'm pissed at her for messing with George. bitch has scarred the poor boy)

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Angela said...

I shamefacedly admit that I actually was on the Meredith/McDreamy boat... until she "slept" with George. I love George. I want to marry George. And Meredith fucked with George.

Let's just say that when Izzy said the line about if it came to picking sides she would be on George's, I was right there with her.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Smash said...

Oh come on. She's not THAT bad. Annoying, yes. But, not THAT bad.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

DCOE-definately gross, it's pretty sad really and in Old School, she looked so much better.

A.Nort and Angela: 100% agreed. Poor poor George, I felt so bad for him, I had to look away.

Smash: To each her own.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

to be honest they're all starting to get on my nerves!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous jen said...

Worse than all that, I saw the actress (have forgotten her name) on Letterman one night, and she is quite possibly the most vapid celebrity I've ever seen. I could practically feel my IQ dropping as I watched.

So now I not only see the annoying McTwiggy when watching Grey's Anatomy - I also think back to the 4-brain-cell twit from Letterman. It hurts.

And for the record, I ADORE the George.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Erinn said...

hehehehehe....that was too funny. On the low, I don't like her ass either. I really hope one day she'll fall into some sun. Atleast then she would be easier on the eyes.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

I love George!

What is up with Meredith's voice? It's always so raspy. Is that supposed to be sexy? Cause it's down right annoying to me.

Pick me. Ahem. Love me. In barely a whisper...Gag me.

4:00 PM  
Blogger mysterygirl! said...

I can't believe I missed this week's episode! It sounds like it was a good one. I'm a huge fan of George, so I hate the idea of Meredith messing with him... she does get rather annoying, doesn't she? I guess you would agree with that statement, just a little. :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

Why do the networks think that everyone fantasizes about being so anorexic? They seem to always pick these actresses as the main characters. I don't find someone looking like that sexy at all. If anything, it reminds me of starving children in Africa or those in concentration camps in Nazi Germany.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said...

I like George, but damn he gets on my nerves. Maybe I've ha dtoo many of those puppy dog boys around me to know that they are annoying as fuck in real life, so I see where Meredith is coming from. But I do also wish she'd eat a cookie ans stop crying every week...but I've also been in that place where you do cry every week. So. I'm torn.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Larissa: I'm afraid of feeling about them, the way I do about the ladies of Wisteria Lane. I'm afraid of getting bored with them and not giving two shits if it's not on. That would just be awful.

Jen: Ellen Pompeo is her name and I had no idea that she's a dummy. Ahh more fuel to my fire.

Erinn: Oh, I forgot to mention in my tirade that she's could use a sandwich in say Tahiti.

Penny: who the hell knows. Except for it's whiny and now we can add raspy to the list. Pick me. Love me. Kill me.

MG: She completely fucked poor George over! It was so sad and then he tried to skip town and Christina and Dr. Burke let him come live with them.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

That's how I feel about Marissa Cooper on the O.C. She just makes a mess of everything and I don't know why Ryan puts up with her and.. and... yeah, I spend way too much time hating an anorexic bitch who's not even real too. You are not alone.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.