My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Pardon the Interruption

We interrupt your regularly scheduled bitching and boredom to bring you this special announcement by the Management.
Apparently it is just now 1997 in my lovely home and we, ladies and gentlemen, will be getting Cable and DSL. Halle-freaking-lujah

I can’t help that we’re cheap and lazy and that the thought of dealing with Comcast makes me want to gouge my eyes out while standing in hot coals.

Next up: Really HB, why don’t you have any money?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Angela said...

Good for you! Now you can join the rest of us brainless zombies, rooted to the couch with a remote control permanently affixed to your hand and your other hand typing rapidly on your keyboard. It's awesome!

I feel like I just caught up to this millenium. My brand new TiVo arrived at my doorstep yesterday. I don't know, I heard someone saying that they couldn't live without theirs and thought I might die or something if I didn't immediately run out and drop the price of a car payment on one...

1:05 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

I didn't get DSL until 2004. And I thought that was late :-)

I do hate dealing with the cable company though. Actually had a box that quit working. Called them once. Got no help. So I just kept it for like six months until I moved.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I should probably explain that in my studio, I had DSL, but no cable. Then I moved and we had wireless, but just on my roommates computer. But then his computer broke. And now we're getting DSL and Cable, because what's one without the other?

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.