My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Throes of Hell

It’s sad that the allure of M-E-T-H-O-D Man can’t be an excuse for the remainder of the week. Sadly my dear friends, I am in a deep dark place where Adobe documents eat up my time and crash my precious hard drive and where I am unable to decide between this necklace and this necklace. Nevermind, I’ve chosen the latter. Compound all of this with the PMS that is the equivalent of sipping on gallons of haterade; and that there is me. My Valentine’s Day resolution-is there such a thing? If not, then I have created something new and wonderful not involving roses and baby’s breath-is to write in actual paragraph form and to contribute more. What I am contributing is for me to know and for you to find out. And having recently discovered the joy-perhaps sorrow, due to increasing procrastination problems-of Google chat, I can now incessantly harass fellow bloggers. Lucky mother fuckers. Speaking of which, my father has recently discovered Google. And subsequently put my name in and found this lovely bit here. But through this, I discovered not only do we share the same favorite movie and giving the finger, but also an intense love of Yellow Tail. Thus further proof that Garrett has been lying when telling me that I’m adopted.

7 Comments:

Blogger F.Cali said...

I think you're hilarious. One of the best parts of reading your blog is definitely the rants. I'd love it if there were more posts!

Also haterade? Had me lol. Please write lots more, you're definitely great.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

gosh, I know I've been crappy with the updates lately. boo hiss, I suck.
Read the archives. Fun for the whole family.

9:18 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

[snicker] so the pearl necklace is not an option...

9:19 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Ha. Ha. Ha.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

My pop gave someone the finger the first time he took me out driving. Eleven years later I passed it on to a cop in an unmarked police car.

It's all his fault. ;-)

10:24 AM  
Anonymous MappyB said...

I love that second necklace, so pretty. Plus, it says that a wise woman would wear it! Haha..

OMG, Google Chat is the best! I'm on it all day long! I Love Google, they're goign to take over the world!

12:20 PM  
Blogger wunelle said...

haterade.

You're too good.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.