My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bauer

“Jack Bauer could make Helen Keller talk”- As seen on an away message

I feel like I’m discovering the wheel today and everyone will look at me like “Duh dumbass!” if I were to try and come up with it today. In discovering a little bit of a crush on Jack Bauer; The Jack Bauer, I realize I’m a little late on the game. Quite similar to how I ‘discovered’ blogging in August. Now I’m forced to play a game of catch up on the previous four days of Jack’s life. I know enough to the point where I wasn’t completely ass backwards lost last night. I’m well aware that in the last two hours, Jack has lost a large man named Edgar, a hobbit*, a man named Tony who had this weird skin rash thing going on and his daughter doesn’t want anything to do with him, though she’s currently seeing a 49 year old. Ok, I’m not too sure if he’s 49, but he looks it and was rather unhelpful between the hours of 7PM and 8PM. And that’s where my Jack Bauer knowledge ends. I know he’s hot and that while he was holding his breath to go between rooms, that I too held my breath. Let’s just say that I would’ve died, had that been me. It’s official, Jack Bauer is one bad ass motherfucker and my new obsession.


*I have pretty strong feelings towards the hobbit, because without divulging too much information, the Hobbit is a little bit of a pain in the ass.

8 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

glad to see I'm not the only one calling him "the hobbit"

...Tony's face was all messed up because he was near an explosion. His wife (Michelle Dessler) was in a car that blew up, killing her. He came outside and cradled her body by the remains of the car and there was a 2nd explosion that caused him what I guess are burns. That was in the 1st hour, though.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Angela said...

Gah... okay, not reading this post because I just Netflixed all of the seasons of 24 available and I'm trying very hard to not know what's going on!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

24! Yes! Welcome. I could warn you that many people you will come to care about will get slaughtered. But you'll figure that out soon enough.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Diet Coke of Evil said...

I am pretty sure that 24 is one of those shows to which I would become addicted, if I made an effort to watch any shows continuously. Well, other than Project Runway that is.

12:40 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Project what?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I'm seriously trying to figure out how I get sucked into reality tv so easily (wife swap, trading spouses, project runway, RW, RR, whatever) but it has taken me about five seasons to get sucked into 24.

Tomorrow I shall discover this crazy new show where all these people get into a plane crash and are trapped on an island.

1:56 PM  
Blogger darlin nikki said...

I was like yeah whatever to all those people who said 24 would suck my soul. And then I netflixed the first three discs and lost the entire weekend to continuous watching and then running to the video store to get what I didn't have. Ohhhh, it's gooood!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous MappyB said...

Yeah, you love 24. Welcome! I called the hobbit Rudy b/c I haven't seen any of 'the trilogy' b/c I'm not cool like that. I hope you like the first seasons leading up to this!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.