My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 20, 2006

The good, the bad and the ugly

Or

A post in list form, because it’s Monday morning and I reserve the right to be lazy and tired on Monday mornings.

“What are we having social hour over here? She's supposed to be being a bitch.”- Jodi, Dazed and Confused

Good. Waking up Saturday morning and deciding that I am so fucking sick of my hair that I shaved my head. Ok, that’s what I really wish could’ve happened, but I did get it braided, which in turn will cut down my getting ready time by half. It’s like the ultimate form of laziness.

Bad.
Babysitting Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Ugly. Something happened on Friday that almost made me say ‘fuck blogging.’ I was pissed (and also drunk) but pretty pissed off. That is until I realized that if posting the most inane shit possible is considered news, then have at it.

Good. There is a plus side to babysitting all weekend, it’s called making bank and it’s pretty awesome. And that Blue Mercury facial was definitely needed.

Bad. Seriously man, my car is falling apart.

Ugly. I may or may not have been smoking on Sunday. I may or may not feel crappy now. I may or may not regret it later.

Good. Dazed and Confused about 47 times.

Bad. I wish I could relive the last day of high school. It was fucking awesome.

Ugly. I’m adding to my list of people and/or groups of people that would get a swift kick to the ass if I were to ever meet them. Added to the list are members of the following basketball teams: UNC, Kansas, Tennessee, and Iowa. You mother fuckers owe me $5 each, plus interest.

Happy Monday party people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

You were wanting to quit blogging?? No Heather...I would miss you.

(But curious to know what happened? I hope it's all better now.)

Happy Monday.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

Yeah, I had UNC in the Final 4. Figured Tennessee would get beat. They were over-seeded. But still. Ugh.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Angela said...

Oh, the many times I have threatened to quit blogging. But then I realize that I'd get less attention and the attention-whore in my cries out in horror, so I always end up coming back.

And I do not know this Blue Mercury of which you speak, but a facial sounds really awesome right now.

1:27 PM  
Blogger ❉ pixie ❉ said...

"Wipe that face of your head bitch!"

"Lick Me! All of You!"

"Fry like Bacon you Freshman piggies! Fry! Fry!"

Ok...that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

4:39 PM  
Blogger RoarSavage said...

Dude. You're not gonna tell us what pissed you off?
I'm so glad you've jumped on the Blue Mercury Bandwagon!!! I was at Blue Mercury Thurs. and Fri. It's my new Mecca, clearly, lol.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.