My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Q & A

I’m feeling rather uninspired. Yesterday, I was inspired by the lack of money in my wallet and Lent. Today? I’m tired and all that Jersey-ness of the last week has finally caught up with me and I’m all for curling up under the covers. But first I feel inclined to tell you all two things. Ready?
1) I was asked if I was a Republican the other day. I think the pearls and polo may have lead said offender to believe in such a fallacy. But God help me for not giving this person the finger.
2) I walked around with my pants unzipped for like a good two – maybe three – hours yesterday. I didn’t realize until I spilled chocolate shavings all over the crotch of my pants, because the chocolate covered peanut butter filled pretzels, just weren’t making it into my mouth fast enough. Oh, and my pants are too big.

So here, the part where y’all come in; I’m all about sharing, but is there anything you really want to know about me, that I haven’t mentioned? I mean something that you might die without knowing, because all know that the earth revolves around me*. So ask away. Anything your little hearts desire, because that’s what I’m here for.

*it took me years to figure out whether the earth revolves around the sun or the sun revolves around the earth. Frankly, I’m still not all that sure. Eh, whatever.

Edit to Add: I'll actually be answering these on Monday.

16 Comments:

Anonymous boozie said...

How's your love life?

10:50 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Did you ever explain the "no pasa nada" or the "I said no, sucka'?" Who is the sucka' you are saying no to, and how does said sucka' feel about that?

11:00 AM  
Blogger Diet Coke of Evil said...

do you like your job? did you have pets growing up? are you a cat or a dog person? if you had unlimited funds to spend on ONE pair of shoes, which pair would you buy? if you could shop at only one store for the rest of your life, what would it be? why?

11:48 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Oh, I tried to post a question this morning, but it didn't work.

I want to know how you, a relatively young lady, can be so young, but so wise? Seriously, when I was your age I was mildly retarded. But you seem SO TOGETHER and I'm impressed with it.

So tell me...how do you do it?!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Just so y'all know, I'm going to post the answers later today.

Feed me more questions!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous MappyB said...

How did you manage to land your great job? You seem very happy with your job, and it seems like a nice, prestigious one, how'd you do it? All of this, without, of course, telling us what job you actually have. B/c I don't know...haha.

If you can't answer that one....how about....

What are you top ten all time favorite songs?

2:00 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

if your house was on fire, and you could only grab one thing, what would it be?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Who's your favorite blogger and who's your least favorite? haha, just kidding. I know I'm your favorite so you don't have to answer that. I second Isabel's question.

4:49 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

Do you leave the water running when you brush your teeth?

5:56 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

oh, and what's your fave kind of cookie?

Believe it or not, both of these questions are very important indicators of personality and character.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

If you could have Edward Scissorhands manicure your lawn, what is the first thing you'd have him sculpt in your bushes (this is not code for something gross)? When he was done, do you think you'd be oddly turned on by his quirky creativity in spite of the obvious hazards of the tools used to achieve it?

I second Dr. Kenneth Noisewater's question.

And can you do this word ver below? Because I sure as hell cannot.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Namaste said...

you've missed me.

i know you have.

write about how you miss you.

it's been a while...

11:01 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Do these pants make me look too short?

Oh, a question about you. Right.

What are your three favorite places to eat in DC?

12:49 PM  
Blogger RoarSavage said...

What scares you the most right now? What is your "scary" age? What do you think is your least attractive quality? What is your most attractive quality? Who do you most want to grow up to be like?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Where did you get the chocolate covered peanut butter filled pretzels?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

I would like to know how often you inappropriately touch yourself. Please spare no details, and feel free to embellish.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.