My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

This just made my day

So after dragging my hungover ass to work, I come across this email from the awesome people at Five Guys...

I handle marketing and pr at Five Guys and although i don't have a gift certificate on hand I will tell you that we saw your post and are very flattered that we could be one of your favorite 5's and that it is an honor to be listed with Take 5! email info@fiveguys.com and I'll try and get you a t-shirt!

Ok, a) the people at five guys totally heart me
b) I could totally go for five guys right now to cure the ol' hangover
c) I'm definitely going to try and wrestle a gift certificate out of her; because YUM!

9 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

You know what's better then good food? Good food that's FREE!

I say, "work it girl" and get a gift certificate (and maybe a t-shirt).

10:11 AM  
Blogger Larissa said...

ha! that is freaking awesome! now if you need a buddy to pig out with there, you know who to call ;-)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Larissa said...

oh and so great meeting you finally!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous MappyB said...

Hell Ya! That's awesome! I love stuff like that I'm I'm happy they saw your post. There's one opening up my me in Arlington. I want to just press my face against the window staring until the finish it. Drooling. Yum!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous boozie said...

Mmm, I could go for some Five Guys right now. Yum. I am also hungover. Damn wine. This is why I hated wine for so long. Now I can't stop. Gah.

11:25 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Oh I so love Five Guys... I can feel the cholestorol rising...

3:51 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Ok all, I'm going to email this woman back now and be appreciative and pray for a gift certificate. Prayers, good thoughts, general good feelings of cajun fries would be really helpful right now.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said...

here's to awesomeness! What great karma!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Maliavale said...

I didn't know I could love Five Guys anymore. But now I do.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.