My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 24, 2006

My sincerest apologies

"Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little." ~Herman "Jackrabbit" Smith-Johannsen

I'm on hiatus until I can think of something more acceptable than "I got super drunk on Saturday night and danced on a table" or something with more depth than "I love Roary and Kris" or you know, something a litte more clever than "crickets, cicadas and motherfucking tree frogs. I love them Canadians." Or maybe something a little more in the realm of reality than "You people need to stop having babies because right now I want one too!" So, until such time, you're stuck with this unfortunate post that makes very little sense and only proves the severity of my randomness. I apologize immensely. Please don't hate me.

Oh and running while seriously hungover is fucking hard, so don't do it. Speaking of running...

And your weekend?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Angela said...

Hm... got a sunburn out by the pool since it's freaking SUMMER in Arkansas already. That was pretty much the highlight, but dancing on tables sounds soooo fun!

Do my list of women writers and see how many you've read and what you actually remember about them--it's pretty fun! Or, you know, write actual "content" or whatever if you prefer...

1:38 PM  
Blogger RoarSavage said...

I love you, too!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Jorge said...

Cicadas?

Priceless.

Man, that was fun. I can't believe we didn't scare you off after the first night. Or more specifically, I can't believe I didn't scare you off after the first night.

:)

J

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Mrs. Jorge said...

I can't believe you're still standing on Sunday after all that...running and stuff!

Thanks for coming out to play!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous MappyB said...

Sounds like a crazy weekend for you! We took the canoe out yesterday when it turned sunny, parked it in the Potomac, and proceeded to drink the day away. It was great! Then we biked up to the bars for some mojitos. Yum.

I feel you on the hiatus thing. I'm getting too old for blogging. Maybe.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Angela: I'm sure you look excellent as a lobster ;-) I just checked out that post and I'm an idiot who can't read good.

Roary: Happy Birthday!

Jorge: fucking tree frogs man. Tree frogs. That was fabulous.

Mrs. Jorge: I so happy you came to the states! I had a wonderful time with you all.

MappyB: I'm only on a hiatus until tomorrow, because right now sentence structure is a little difficult to manage.

And in other awesome blog news, I finally got it to not say "bordome" on my sidebar. How that happened in the first place is beyond me, but YAY, I don't look like a fucking idiot who can't spell boreDOM! whooot!

3:05 PM  
Blogger darlin nikki said...

Sounds like a killer weekend! I did nothing that merits talk even. Better get on changing that eh? Oh, did plan out some camping trips...

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Sweet said...

I understand the need for a break, take a breather and come back!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Y said...

I once got drunk at a wedding and while I did NOT dance on a table, I did fall on my ass, repeatedly, and wasn't even know it until I started to sober up and everyone was all "HHAHA You're going to have bruises on your ass in the morning because you kept falling on your ass whilst trying to do sexy dance moves."

God. I love drunkeness. ;-)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

And now I'm just "you people"? Come on!!!

Thanks for the shout-out! The Baby and I appreciate it.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.