My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sucky, but in a good way

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." ~Hans Christian Anderson

Really exciting plans for today included, the Dada exhibit at the National Gallery (my first foray into a museum since the 8th grade) and then a flight to Austin for a five day vacation.

Really exciting plans now that I've determined that someone up there hates me? Crying silently at my desk and making vacation plans for Martha's Vineyard (me? pretentious? nooo.)

Oh and as a super added plus bonusy thing...It's free cone day mofo's which means that I'll be crying silently over a cone of oatmeal cookie ice cream.

And you?

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharkbait said...

I heard free cone day was the 19th...ruined my day that I missed it....

But the site isn't working so I cannot verify.
Ugh.

I hope your day goes well!!

10:06 AM  
Blogger ❉ pixie ❉ said...

Alas, there is no Ben & Jerry's around here.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Jorge said...

Dude.
Stay away from the Root Beer in the National Gallery Caf.

It's $5 an ounce or somesuch.

RIPOFF!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous amy said...

thanks for the heads up on free cone day! very very much appreciated.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Dudes! Free cone day was amazing and delicious and if you're in DC, the line at the Old Post office pavilion went pretty quickly. Also, try the Apple-y some such or whatever, it's delicious.

And Jorge, who buys things in ounces? Freaking canadians.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Jorge said...

Hey.
I'm just saying what they told me at your museum.

Weirdo.

:)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.