My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Emmaus

After wowing you all with my first greatest hits post, I decided to bring it back, because 5 days is a really long time…

If my first greatest hits album would be named This Isn’t Education, I find that the follow up would be called Emmaus. Emmaus is a place and I’m not going to go into further detail about it because it’s a complicated and complex story, but one that I’m sure I will share later.

As before, for those of you who have already read these, then my sincerest apologies and for you newbies, well again, I apologize:

  1. I'd rather be driving a titleist
  2. The Reverend Al said it best
  3. This screams 'Best Seller'
  4. One day, I shall slay the enemy
  5. It will kill us all
  6. Sadly, they help drive the economy
  7. McPleasestoptalking
  8. Love, Love, Love
  9. BofA sucks, enough said
  10. But really, I love him
  11. At least I'll have my cats
  12. Brightness

10 Comments:

Anonymous Jorge said...

I don't remember how many of these I have read.

Thanks for making me EVEN BUSIER now.

Jackass.
;)

11:53 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Nice list! You are a funny, funny girl ;-)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Jacynth said...

I adore all of your posts..no such thing as a greatest hits list for me, they're all great!

5:39 PM  
Blogger aibee said...

I give the list two thumbs up Heather, you're brilliant.

12:17 AM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

5 daaaaaaaaaaayz! urgh...

1:48 PM  
Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

I didn't actually click on any of those, but I really liked some of the titles. "McPleasestoptalking." If I wasn't so lazy and uninspired by everything in life at the moment I would TOTALLY check that shit out.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Found my way here via Neil as you are apparently his blog crush today.

I read through a number but I really liked number 8. Almost sounded like one of my family gatherings.

Now that I have found my way here, I am sure that I will be back.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Angela said...

Mmkay, that was fun, but time for you to come back now!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous boozie said...

I just wanted to tell you that I had a dream that we were college roommates and you were embarassed of me.

I don't hold that against you, though. I can be embarassing.

9:24 AM  
Blogger MKD said...

I feel a little closer to you now.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.