My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 12, 2006

One of them

“The best style is the style you don't notice.” ~Somerset Maugham

Before I go about blatantly breaking one of Kathryn’s (dear, sweet, wonderful, social butterfly that she is) rules, I should say that if I want to go about telling you all how dreadfully boring I am and that I just burned the shit out of my tongue, then it’s my God given right to do so. Especially if telling you the boring, keeps me from divulging the good. See that? I’m turning into one of those people with some good to share, but isn’t willing to share it. Something so good, that on Wednesday night I threw Noah in the air and called him “my pretty baby”. Then I wanted to punch myself in the face because really? Who the hell says shit like that? Commence with the eye rolling if you will.


Oh speaking of Wednesday, we really need to have a very long chat about some very important recent events. Unfortunately we can’t have this chat until I’m fully caught up and then can make an informed hypothesis about recent craziness. But I will just give you this: Hanso Foundation.


Now don’t start throwing things at me and booing and hissing and wondering why I’ve been under a rock for the past two years (or, trapped on an island. Ha!). I know. I KNOW! And now I’m doing my due diligence to play catch up and become a better person. Promise.


And really that’s all. This weekend? A kegger. A freaking kegger. I truly believe that graduation was just a formality and that I’m allowed to behave like a 19 year old, for as long as I want. So there. Have a splendid one.

7 Comments:

Blogger RoarSavage said...

I can't believe you're holding out on me. I want the juice!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Jorge said...

Stop spreading lies about the Hanso Foundation.

Who do you think you are? The Heir Apparent?

Sheesh.

:)

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Angela said...

Hahahaha!! A kegger--that is awesome!! I went to a friend's wedding about a year ago and all the groomsmen and the groom ended up doing kegstands by the end of the night.

I turned to my bf at the time and said, "This is why people should wait until they are over 30 to get married."

Have fun!

12:54 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

HAHAHA we must have a conversation...besides getting caught up (CMON DO IT!!)...there are no HANSO Foundation COMMERICALS...yep thats right. Do a keg stand for me this weekend?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Roary: sorry schmoopie pie!

Jorge: I am not spreading lies. I'm out to get more info. That is all

Angela: I forgot to mention that this is my second kegger in the past week. I'm freaking pumped.

KassyK: Wait! What? What do you mean no Hanso foundation commercials??? I need to figure all of this out. Why am I always taking 'fashionably late' to, everyone has long been drunk? Damn it! Must watch more Lost.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Jacynth said...

Did you ever do keg laps at the keggers? They are the best! Oh, how I miss those days....

5:07 PM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

Ahhh keggers. You can still behave like a 19-year-old because you are only a few years removed from 19. I, on the other hand, am less than 1 year from 30, so I can't go to keggers. Not that I want to. Unless the keg contains pinot grigio. Then I'm 19 again.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.