My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 15, 2006

PMS

"To give vent now and then to his feelings, whether of pleasure or discontent, is a great ease to a man's heart." ~Francesco Guicciardini

On more than one occasion last week, I teared up over the tritest bullshit ever. Which seems to be a tiring trend as of late and I’m growing more exasperated by the minute. Both circumstances can be remedied with much ease, but alas God forbid something not go my way lest you want to deal with the force of nature that is my perpetually disgruntle mood.

Thankfully a little something called ‘perspective’ decides to drop in and helps me to control my inner (or maybe outer) petulant child. Perspective likes to yell and give a shout every once in awhile and call me a pissy bitch. On occasion it has been known to give me good smack upside the head, which is surely needed at times.

Even better is the knowledge that I’m not the only one who has been and who is PMSing. Actually it came to my attention that a few hundred people are in a bad place at the present moment, though hopefully feeling considerably better at this time. And here’s to hoping this go round will be considerably better.

Like I said, perspective people, perspective. A Midol doesn’t hurt either.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Angela said...

I decided that I wasn't up to PMSing this month--I'd probably kill myself--so I just skipped the placebo pills. HA! I've foiled your dastardly plans once again mother nature!

(TMI?)

10:10 AM  
Blogger RoarSavage said...

A cup full of semi-sweet chocolate chips always makes me pleasantly catatonic in the above-mentioned scenarios... Try it!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Angela: No, not TMI. I wish I could turn off the PMS.

Roary: funny, I've had some leftover chocolate chips from baking and have been wondering what the hell to do with them. Good plan.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Jorge said...

2 Words:
French Toast

5 Words:
Peas Billy Window Andromeda Finery

The second group is totally random

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Sweet said...

going for a run helps too!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Jacynth said...

I opt for the chocolate and add a bottle of wine. It makes you forget the pain you are going through and then puts you to bed so nicely!

2:56 PM  
Blogger darlin nikki said...

mmm, chocolate and wine, sounds like i have a date tonite!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.