My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hissy Fit

“I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.” ~Frank A. Clark

Thing #467 that I dislike about myself is how I jump to conclusions and my ability to bitch about nonsensical stuff that probably makes others believe that I have the maturity of a three year old. Which? I do. So there.

I guess one good thing is that I’ve learned to be fairly general with my bitching and then can wake up the next day and realize how ridiculous I’ve been and to get a fucking grip. So take this as an epistle of my current state of mind: Which is that I’m over it and am now mildly amused with myself and my reaction to some things and from here on out there will be no speak of punching people in the face unless they exhibit some sheer amount of asshatry that must be published. Because a stupid person is far more entertaining than a pissy one.

7 Comments:

Blogger KassyK said...

Ah, don't you know it--I am the same way. Have a rant and rave bitchfest about something and then a few hours later think to myself..."What was the point of that?". Lol.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

So good to know that I'm not the only one. I like to have company in my neurotic behavior.

12:29 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

Remember when I thought you were a strong black woman and then I found out that you weren't a woman at all.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

MKD: shhhh! don't tell anyone my secrets.

2:02 PM  
Blogger jackt said...

I've always strived to be stupid and pissy at the same time. That's like the holy grail of cool badassedness.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

Wow, that last line was almost profound-like.

One day when I'm seventy, I'll be (still working here, probably) reading blogs and come across a young just-out-of-college blogger who begins each post with a quote.

And on that day, when my bursitis is acting up and my bad hip is especially painful, she'll begin a post with "Because a stupid person is far more entertaining than a pissy one. ~ Heather B."

And I'll smile as I get up to go to the bathroom. (Because it's been like twenty minutes since I last went.)

I can't wait.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.