My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Quickie, but not in a good way

"Oh, wouldn't the world seem dull and flat with nothing whatever to grumble at?" ~WS Gilbert

People who do this sort of thing, deserve to be punched in the face. No one wants to read about how you’re soooo overwhelmed and just soooo busy and how everyone else is just sooo inept. Why don’t you worry about your own disgusting ineptitude and how you procrastinate like it’s your job (oh, wait a minute). God. Annoying much? Umm yeah. Quite annoying.

Don’t mind me, I’m busy imagining my life as a sommelier with a thriving non-fiction short story business of some sort-esque on the side. Or something like that. Although part of my problem right now is that (A) I haven’t slept 8 full hours in about 9 days and (B) due to the horrible lethargy, I haven’t been to the gym in exactly one full week.


The sad part is that I’m complaining about being busy and the like and I’m sure that there are people equally as busy who come up with something coherent with a singular cohesive thought that doesn’t look like shit run over by a MACK truck.


Am awesome. I know.


In the meantime my parents are getting older and therefore more forgetful. Which means that the check I gave my mom a few weeks ago for a plane ticket, may never be cashed, though this is quite ok because I spent $70 on flowers and roses are fucking expensive. On that note, Peg is 51 today and el padre will be 61 exactly one week from today.


Feliz
Cumpleaños, Peg.


And I hope you all faring far better than I.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Whinger said...

Yikes, girl. Here's to hoping the weekend brings some sleep.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said...

Please become a sommelier so you can bestow upon me all your free wine...er...knowledge.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

:)

7:32 PM  
Anonymous lorie said...

Hey, my dad's 52nd birthday is today. Happy birthday to Peg and Dadstories!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.