My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Smorgasbord

"The camera can photograph thought." ~Dirk Bogarde

Friday


In the event that you ever need to give someone a quick fastball to the head; a pocket sized Mariano Rivera should do the trick. 99.9% effective.

Saturday


Contrary to popular belief, there are people out there who find me none too humorous and pretty damn boring. Here our subject plans his eventual escape.

Sunday


I have no clue as to the location of my phillip's head screwdriver or a hammer, but I sure as hell know where I keep my bottle opener.

Monday


God Bless Mommy and Daddy and Garrett, for being lovely and Kate Spade for making beautiful and functional bags. Amen.


*props to Marci for attending the game with me. Also props to Amalah and Jason for their awesome kid.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Lovely bag. I did end up making a purchase.

9:56 AM  
Blogger RoarSavage said...

You're adorable.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said...

Fast ball, right between the eyes. Please and thank you.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

I hope it's not wrong that I only smiled at the picture of Noah but said "awwww" at the picture of the Kate Spade bag. Are my priorities off?

11:33 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Dagny: Gracias. And make sure to post a picture of your bag.

Roary: you too.

Marci: Thank you for laughing at my jokes. That's what I keep you around for ;-)

Penny: Nope, not wrong at all. Kid's cute and all but the bag is just lovely.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Angela said...

Bags are much more functional than children too ;)

I love it Heather--fantastic choice!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

What a cutie. (The kid, not the bag or Mariano Rivera.)

The baseball pic is blurry. It reminds me a little of the Zapruder video.

Uh, at this point, I think it best for us to continue this conversation in private.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Angela: Ummm yep they are

Bone: I didn't say it was a quality picture of Mariano Rivera, but him nonetheless. What's a Zapruder video?

1:41 PM  
Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said...

Blurriness is what happens when you zoom in on shit that is 350 miles away.

You keep telling the jokes Heather, I'll keep laughin'. Next time I have tickets, you're my girl. And believe me when I say they won't be in anywhere near where we sat :)

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Jorge said...

You can probably use the wine opener to do a lot more than open wine.

Torture Device

Grappling hook

Oil drill

The list is endless.

10:26 PM  
Blogger mdvelazquez said...

What a serious face, but adorable face.

Love the Kate Spade.

Maria

4:31 AM  
Blogger ocg said...

Summer looks as though its starting out very lovely for you.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous isabel said...

Love the pics..

For years I have been dreaming about a Kate Spade bag for myself. Yours is extra lovely.

(and damn, Noah is one good looking kid!)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

That bag is sooooo pretty. One of my favorite colors!

6:34 PM  
Anonymous e. said...

I sort of adore that shot of your kitchen. Two bottles of wine, gin, chocolates, AND the dishes are already done. I'd covet it, but it's what my kitchen looks like too (love that dish-washing roommate!).

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.