My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Wanted Ad

“Oh, wouldn't the world seem dull and flat with nothing whatever to grumble at?” ~W.S. Gilbert

SBF seeks M or F with html knowledge for Blogger, Tickets to tonight’s Yankees/Nationals game, Medical Doctor with access to Ambien.

Likes: long walks on the beach, golden retrievers, thai food, ABBA, Grey Goose and being a pain in the ass

(I’m serious about the first two and if you really can get me some Ambien, I’d have to kiss you because until I sleep a solid 8 hours, you’re going to get shit like this.)


(Ok, so now I have tickets. Two. Wheeee!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I know this sounds cheesy, but try Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra Tea. Drink a cup about an hour before bedtime. Turn off the TV, turn off the computer. Just sit & relax. Then, make sure you pee before bed.

I've been struggling with it too, but taking that time of no-stimulation has REALLY helped me.

If the cheesy way won't work, some Benadryl should. Beware of the grogginess.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Buffy said...

I had to get the viral infection from hell and check myself into the hospital to get any rest. It worked. But I wouldn't recommend it.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.