My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bleh

Holy hell! Where have I been?! I can tell you exactly where: on a one way flight to Obsession, USA. With a brief layover in holy motherfucker I’m going to flip my shit. That’s near Oklahoma if you’re wondering.

Speaking of the Sooner state, my brand spanking new, beautiful roommate is from there and when she outs herself then I will as well.

Tell me something exciting…or good…or anything beyond a certain someone didn’t do his part so now I’m paying for it, because there’s been enough of that today. Say anything.

And while we’re at it, I don’t even have time to find a quote, so if you find something, let me have it.

8 Comments:

Blogger MKD said...

Oklahoma. That's one good musical.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Oklahoma! Oklahoma! Oklahoma!

Which, of course, leads me to my quote suggestion from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

"Oh Lawrence! This is the happiest day of my life! I think my testicles are dropping!"

Or...you know...you could go with your normally intelligent and cultural quotes.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said...

"Don't bother me while I'm eating, or when I'm coming out of the crackhouse or something. Just let me get going." ~ Wanda Sykes

I think it's appropriate.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Whinger said...

I hate when people don't know they're gay.

On a more interesting front, the results of this week's So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Here's my quote, from a wise, wise woman:

"...between you and me, what I really think is that somebody needs to get laid."

9:20 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I love when people quote me. I get all warm and fuzzy inside.

But I dunno; I think Penny's quote about testicles is rather funny. But then again, testicles hehehehe. I am so immature.

9:25 AM  
Blogger V said...

For my fellow Okie:

"Oklahoma kid. That's me. I'm the Oklahoma kid. You fickin' varmint. Dance. Dance. YAHOO, YOU MOTHERFUCKER."
--Goodfellas

10:28 AM  
Anonymous LisaBinDaCity said...

"Say anything." Hmmm.

Veggie chips from Trader Joe's rock my world from here to Sunday...

Well, you said "anything!"

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.