My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hate. Ed.: An ode to random thought

“Never be afraid to sit awhile and think.” ~Lorraine Hansberry, A Raisin in the Sun

You know what I strongly despise? People who call me ma’am. Or people who assume that I have actual real life children that live with me and that I take care of on a day to day basis. Because trust me, I am not old enough to have a child.

I also hate my eagerness to participate in a jury reading type thing for Elle*, based solely on the fact that I like to read and write so A ha! Of course I’d love to read 150 books by August 19th. Why thank you!

While we’re at it, I dislike, puppies, rainbows, kittens, hyperbolic whiny little bitches and how shitty my hair as been lately.

Anything else?


*as in the publication.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

There's always a little hate left over for the people who still don't walk to the left, stand to the right.

Don't leave them out.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

I am with Liz. I think that is at the top of my list.

And I'd hate to burst your bubble but when I taught 8th grade, I had two students who were already moms. Truly depressing.

I am also with you on the ma'am thing. When did I become my grandmother?

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.